Endeavour Consult Sdn. Bhd. (ECSB) is a private limited company incorporated in Malaysia with its main office in Petaling Jaya, Selangor. Currently, we also have branch and associate offices in Seremban and Kuching.
The principal nature of our business is Civil and Structural design Consultancy services.
To date, ECSB has successfully completed several major highway and building projects for public sector clients, public listed and prominent private sector companies.
Notable Highway & Transportation Projects
- Upgrading of Road B18/B20 as the Eastern Access to Kuala Lumpur International Airport, Selangor
Project Cost RM263 million (USD75 million)
- Construction of Hill Road From Ringlet to Bertam Valley, Package 4,
Project Cost RM192 million (USD55 million)
- Kuala Lumpur – Kuala Selangor Toll Expressway, Selangor
Project Cost RM450 million (USD128 million)
- Four-laning From Thrissur to Angamali, Kerala, India
Project Cost RM250 million (USD71 million)
- Highway Planning Unit
Traffic Study on Privatised Toll Roads
- Damansara – Shah Alam Elevated Expressway (DASH), Package CA4
Estimated Project Cost RM350 million (USD88 million)
Major Building Projects
- Industrial Training Institute (ILP) Complex in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah
Project Cost RM150 million (USD43 million)
- Chancery and Ambassador’s Residence for Malaysian Embassy in
- 308 Unit Quarters for Staff of Ministry of Defence at Jalan U-Thant
Project Cost RM76 million (USD20 million)
- The Institute Of Diplomacy And Foreign Relations, Kuala Lumpur,
Project Cost RM65 million (USD19 million)
- National Institute of Valuation (INSPEN 2), Putrajaya, Malaysia
Project Cost RM112 million (USD32 million)
- Coffee Production (to HCCP Standards) and Warehousing Facility, Kapar, Klang
Project Cost RM35 million (USD12 million)
Endeavour Consult Sdn. Bhd. provides Consultancy Services engineering audit consultancy (Structural, infrastructure and geotechnical audits) and Traffic Impact Assesment (TIA) Studies.
Our firm has been accredited as a Road Safety auditor with Jabatan Kerja Raya Malaysia (Public Works Department Malaysia) since 2005.